Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Smoking Tobacco Does Not Have to Be Hazardous. If You Do Smoke, Do It Wisely and With Intention.



WarningCigarette Smoking Is Dangerous to Health and May Cause Death from Cancer and Other Diseases.....


....sort of like everything else.


I've Been Lucky So Far.  Some Might Even Say Blessed, But I do Everything With Intention.

Since childhood I use to dream that I smoked.  Perhaps that was the spirit of Tobac calling me, and no matter what anyone says, the Tobacco herb is holy.


It also makes sense that I would dream of smoking because my grandfather smoked and so did my dad at one time or another in their lives [before I was born]. They both quit and became ministers. The ancestors live in us.


I actually began smoking to lose weight and fight stress because I'd heard that people gain weight when they quit.  Something about inhaling propylene glycol does not sit well with me.  Prior to buying a pack of cigarettes I studied.  I became familiar with the Lakota White Buffalo Woman and her instructions.  I pored over the chemical listings of tens of brands on cigreviews.com.  I wanted the most natural tobacco I could find.


Fast forward 7 years and I can honestly say that I only smoke a slim cigar, a self-rolled cigarette or American Spirit Brown or Black once every 2-4 days.  Yes, you can buy your tobacco and paper to avoid all the chemicals.  I enjoy when my 'nicotine' receptors are stimulated and it helps me focus better at work.  I always smoke or burn incense when I have a prayer need.  


I am sure tobacco was not mentioned in the Bible because Christopher Columbus had not yet sailed to the Americas when St. Jerome penned it.  Thank God for us.  The entire process of smoking seems as natural as childbirth, however we know both can be deadly like everything else.


Once I learned that incense smoke was a good way to send prayers to God [Rev. 8:4], I began smoking with intention as instructed by the Native Americans.  That is, smoking while focusing on a specific desire or need I have and sending that request to Deity by visualizing the prayer going up with the smoke, which acts as a communication device. 


[ad]


If You Do Smoke, You Deserve Your Money's Worth.

Cigarettes are not cheap.

In the past I'd always put my cigarette out prior to reaching the filter because I did not want to burn my mouth, at least until I was given a cigarette holder as a gift.  I'd seen the old movie stars holding them with class as they smoked their fire sticks, however I never thought to get one for myself.  Since I did, my smoking experience makes me feel somewhat distinguished.


I still believe addiction to ANYTHING [food, people, work, sleep, etc.] is indicative of a problem that likely requires professional help to resolve.  This definitely applies to smoking, as we were warned by the White Buffalo Woman. However, a good smoke, every now and then, has been proven to enhance brain function, carry prayers, relieve stress, prevent Alzheimer's and replace snacks.


Whatever you decide to do for your own ease, you are an adult human.  If you read this blog, you are holy.  You don't need the government to regulate you like a child.  There, I said it.  Be smart, live well, make good decisions and enjoy your life.

No comments: