Thursday, November 13, 2014

Story Time: My Experience with a Haunted Home

Hi Guys,

I was going to add this to today's post, but since it is about something that's different from what I usually post about, I decided to dedicate a new entry to the topic of haunted homes.

Quick Mystical Happening

(AD)

Recently my horoscopes, both Western and Vedic, have told me to prepare to upgrade homes and I have been leery about moving forward because of the memories in my current home.  Yesterday I told family members how the floor vents of my current old home remind me of my deceased grandmother's home and how I felt so comfortable where I am.  

This morning I go downstairs to let the dogs out and my dog almost falls into the hole where that vent was and the vent was placed on the side.  Previously that vent was not even loose!  I immediately suspect spiritual foul play and look around trying to sense what is in my presence.  I look up and see a sign that I'd placed at the doorway years back that says "Cherish Yesterday, Dream Tomorrow, Live Today". Everyone in my household seems to be oblivious to what happened.  I believe the message is that I should not hinder my future with nostalgia.  Got it!

Please share with us your mystical messages from beyond!

Special Wishes

To those of you who have subscribed to this blog, my Google+ page, Facebook friends, ReverbNation Fans, purchasers of my books and music, YouTube Subbies, etc., and this includes subbies to my old GyrlStuff channel that is now defunct, because it was too superficial -- I want to thank you for your support throughout the years because you have encouraged me to go forward in my gifts.

Because you have encouraged me, I now encourage you:

We agree with you for total success in every good thing that you do and invite you to share with us the miraculous goodness that you experience this month as a result of reading and meditating on these words.

RT

No comments: